Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A book blog?

So I am sure if you are reading this then you are thinking really another book blog? But mainly I made this one because I want to participate in the Banned Book Challenge. Banned Books have always been a huge interested to me. Why do books get challenged or banned? What was so horrific in the book that people were scared of it? Maybe it is the naughty aspect of it. Oh this book is bad or so they say. Some of the best books I have ever read are challenged or banned. The Giver by Lois Lowry or Harry Potter for that matter. So that is why I am not the proud owner of a book blog. I will post my reviews here as I read books. Or random book rants will go here.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! I'm excited that you are doing the Banned Books Reading Challenge and that you created a blog in order to participate! My blog-buddy Nora and I are also participating in the challenge and we're offering our own little Banned Books Month giveway at our blog as well! If you want to participate, all you have to do is go to our Banned Books Month page and share your reviews of frequently challenged books with others through our site (via the Mister Linky Widget)! Regardless, I'm looking forward to following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I also love The Giver and Harry Potter.

    ReplyDelete